6486 E HWY UT-39, Huntsville, UT 84317
HOA Contact: Core Community Management
HOA Phone Number: 801-938-4022
HOA Amenities: Pool; Pool Controlled Access; Common Maintenance Paid; Pets Permitted; Sewer Paid; Snow Removal; Trash Paid; Water Paid; Cable;
Set up Fee:
Const Status: Blt./Standing
Roof: Asphalt Shingles
Heating: Forced Air; Gas: Central
Air Cond: Central Air: Electric
Exterior: Brick; Siding;
Has Solar?: No
Lot Facts: Curb & Gutter; Sidewalks
Utilities: Gas: Connected; Power: Connected; Sewer: Connected; Sewer: Public; Water: Connected
HOA includes: Water, sewer, trash, snow removal, covered parking, guest parking, common maintenance.
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY
Core Community Management uses Condo Certs for our documents and payoff requests. below is the information you would need to give to your Agent and Mortgage broker.
CondoCerts Customer Service Phone: (800) 310-6552
Core Community Management:
PO Box 802 Draper, UT 84020
Documents Requests, Condo certifications, Payoff Statements:
Core Community Management with its continued focus to provide superior service to its Common Interest Development Communities is proud to announce its adoption of the state-of-the-art document and data delivery system from CondoCerts. CondoCerts provides reliable, round-the-clock online access to all governing documents and critical project data for lenders, mortgage bankers, escrow officers, title companies, real estate agents and homeowners in need of information for Core Community Management managed communities.
To submit a request, log on to www.condocerts.com. If you are a first time user, follow the links to register. WRITE DOWN OR SCREEN PRINT YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD. Your account with
Return to the CondoCerts home page, www.condocerts.com, and login using the user ID and password CondoCerts will be activated immediately. There is no cost to register for this service. provided. Follow the steps below to place or review an order.
• Click on Place A New Order and select the type of transaction. Click on Next to continue.
• Association Search:
• Select Search by Association Name or Search by Property Address.
• Select a State from the drop down menu.
• Enter Association Name or Property Address, depending on selection made above. Abbreviations
of the association name will broaden the name search, such as “Harbor” for “Harbor Cove
• Click on Search and a list of Associations will display.
• Locate the one you are searching for and click on the Association Name hyperlink.
• This will bring you to the Product selection screen. Click on the radio button to select the applicable
product. Click on Next to continue.
• Enter all necessary information on the form and click Next to continue.
• Select delivery options and click Next to continue.
• Review order summary and provide payment information. Click on Place Order to submit. Review
You are notified via email when your request is completed. Return to www.condocerts.com, login and click on Review Orders. Your request and any documents can be immediately printed or downloaded to your PC. Once completed, click on Control Center to return to the CondoCerts home page.
CondoCerts is an Internet utility developed to simplify the process of delivering and obtaining community association data and documentation for a variety of users in any association real estate transaction. CondoCerts delivers valuable association information in minutes instead of days or weeks.
4950 S. 48th St., Phoenix, AZ 85040
Phone: 800-310-6552 Fax: (402) 636-6366